The Sentinel’s Lexicon
Hi there, and welcome!
This project is intended to be a megawad complation that will contain some of
the most pouplar and fun mapsets. This will also contain short mapsets also.
This is to be used for Zandronum.
It will also contain a hub map where players can vote on the mapset to play on.
What mapsets are in there so far?
So far, the mapsets included are:
- Alien Vendetta
- Combat Shock 1 and 2
- Hell Revealed 1 and 2
- New Gothic Movement 1
- Shai’tans Luck
- Speed of Doom
- Dark Tartarus
- Scythe 2
- Whispers of Satan
- UAC Ultra
- Monuments of Mars
- Khorus’s Speedy shit
- Forest Swords
- Circle of Caina
- Doom Core Trilogy
- Maps of Chaos
- Drown in Blood
- Swift Death
- Going Down
- Dark Encounters
- Deus Vult
- Mayhem 17
- Pizza Steve
- 1994 Tune up Community Project
- Unholy Realms
- Hellcore 2.0
We also started to add single map wads. So far, these are included:
You can also access doom 2 from the hub now!
How to build the pk3?
Clone this repo to your machine and then run CompilePk3.bat
Automatic builds can be found at https://jenkins.csnxs.uk/job/Lexicon/
Where can I play this?
This can be played and hosted on The Sentinel’s Playground with builds that i release.
I would like to ask that you do not upload builds compiled by yourself to the service as I will be also uploading any builds that i deem to be released as alpha or beta etc there. I will actually tell sgt Nax on you if you do this.
You are however free to upload your own compiled build as a private wad.
Want to suggest other mapsets or report bugs?
Feel free to use the tracker on here. You can also join our discord at https://discord.gg/qj9GASW
- MiFU for doing most of the compile work, its a pain in the ass.
- K0RPSE for also assisting with the compile work, its still a pain in the ass though.
- Shaewn for assisting with various issues. He should compile more shit though but thats just me.
- Tribeam for scripting, effects, VR texturing.
- Fiendzy vr map design.
- Michaelis for adding more playerstarts to maps.
- Our testers (Kenopath, Blushberry)
- Various map authors for the fun maps that are included in this pack. I’ll get a detailed list later. FYI, none of the maps have changed, just map names and texture renames to ensure nothing conflicts and more playerstarts to better support for multiplayer
- Sega for the Sonic hud font, HD version and extra chars made by Tribeam.
- Skulltag for the railgun sprites used for the InstaKiller
- Guilty Gear for the hub music
- Corgiatom for the hub music
- Willo for some of the artwork included in the HUB map
- and YOU, for playing the damn thing. Cant do it without YOU